November 27, 2012
NORTHUMBERLAND - Service Electric's Vehicle #47 was stolen Saturday night from Point Township, the company reported.
The vehicle is a white 2001, fully-decaled, SECV Service Van with the SECV logo and emblems, and it will be numbered as Vehicle #47.
If you see this vehicle, or have any information regarding the theft of this vehicle, please contact the Point Township Police Deptartment at: (570) 473-9364 or call 9-1-1.
Do not try to stop the vehicle, or make contact of the driver, police said. Contact authorities immediately if you have any information on the whereabouts of SECV Vehicle #47. - The Daily Item
The Keystone Initiative for Network Based Education and Research has announced a last-mile partnership with Texas-based One Source Networks Inc.
KINBER is a nonprofit organization whose members include the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, the Pennsylvania Commission for Community Colleges and the Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania.
The Pennsylvania Research and Education Network (PennREN), a high-speed fiber-optic broadband network, is part of KINBER, and last-mile providers will allow KINBER members to connect with PennREN. KINBER said it hopes for several more last-mile partnerships. - Heather Stauffer, Central Penn Business Journal
- CNNMoney: Google's $400 million Wi-Fi buy a hoax
- The Tampa Tribune: Verizon launches TV channels for iPad viewing
- Associated Press: Google warns UN conference may lead to web censorship
- Los Angeles Times: NBCUniversal and DirectTV near new distribution deal
- Associated Press: Food Network Kitchen eatery opens at Fla. airport
- TorrentFreak: Verizon Sued For Defending Alleged BitTorrent Pirates